FlexiHub for Windows is a versatile software tool to access the contents and functionality of remote USB devices over the network. With this tool, you can access and manage remote devices as if they were connected directly to your machine no matter where they are actually physically located – next door or across the globe. The app forms a hardware cloud that has all devices connected to network computers via USB ports.
The devices are listed along with their types so you can easily figure out what device you need to connect to – a scanner, a printer, a USB dongle, a camera, etc. FlexiHub users can also invite others to access and work with their shared devices. You can access a device share on a Mac from the Windows machine and the other way round.
FlexiHub Serial Key
By compressing data, the app in effect reduces data traffic. This powerful application is also very easy-to-use, all you have to do is to download and install the app: a server part on a computer whose USB ports are to be shared, and a client part on computers that need access to the shared ports. Once you share a USB device, it becomes accessible to all authorized users in the network. FlexiHub for Windows can be integrated into other software solutions, please try our API evaluation program and test the tool integration.
Because It for Mac can send traffic through its redirect server, your computer’s real IP address is not necessary. Traffic compression during data transfer helps boost up the speed of interaction with specific tools and reduces Internet traffic.
This can be useful for USB or serial port devices that transmit data in a non-critical format. For your convenience, Flexi Hub recognizes each device type and adds the information included in this list automatically. This way, you can easily differentiate between storage devices and printers. Flexihub reduces traffic by compressing data.
- Allows the sharing and accessing of the remote devices across windows, mac, Linux, and Android platforms.
- There is a single point that controls all USB and COM ports connected to your remote computers.
- You can use any device at any time, not a big deal where the device is located like the next room, next home, another city, or anywhere in the world.
- It uses 2048 bit SSL encryption and makes your access on any remote device safe and secure from your current location.
- It informs you that which type of device is connected to you, either it is a printer, camera or scanner, etc. Serial ports include particular indicators.
- Automatically manages the access, it blocks the device which is connected to you without any permission, and the blocked device will not be viewed again in the list until unblocked.
- Two nodes and one device can be connected at one time.
How to install?
- Firstly, download and extract the FlexiHub Crack.
- Now run the setup and complete the installation.
- Then use the given crack folder to activate the full version.
- All done, enjoy!
As you can see, FlexiHub shows the list of all nodes connected to the network. It is an excellent tool for access more than one USB device all over the devices. A group of people can access one team account, which is good financially because it saves your money for creating a single account then one team account. In FlexiHub, you can remotely access the network from anywhere in the world, with no need for any specific palace.
FlexiHub 4.3.13207 Crack + Key Free Download [Latest] here the link below