MyLanViewer is a powerful Netbios and LAN/Network IP address scanner for Windows, whois and traceroute tool, remote shutdown and Wake On LAN (WOL) manager, wireless network scanner, and monitor. This application will help you find all IP addresses, MAC addresses, and shared folders of computers on your wired or wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
The program scans the network and displays your network computers in an easy-to-read, buddy-list style window that provides the computer name, IP address, MAC address, NIC vendor, OS version, logged users, shared folders, and other technical details computer. MyLanViewer Network/IP Scanner supports the remote shutdown, wake-on-LAN, lock workstation, log off, sleep, hibernate, reboot and power off. It can monitor IP addresses and show notifications when the states of some computers change.
MyLanViewer Activation Key
The Network/IP Scanner can also view and access shared folders, terminate user sessions, disable shared folders, show netstat information, and detect rogue DHCP servers. The program is easy to install and use and has a user-friendly and beautiful interface.
MyLanViewer is a small application that acts as a network inventory and management tool, managing to automatically detect and list the IP addresses of your LAN (local area network), MAC (media access control) addresses of each of your network interface controllers, the shared locations between computers linked on a wired or wireless network, and many other details.
How to see who is connected to your wireless (Wi-Fi) network (router) with My Lan Viewer.
Your home wireless network can be used by neighbors or other outsiders without your knowledge. You can enable encryption for your wireless network, but it does not guarantee that your password will not be compromised, even if you use WPA2 security. For such things, you can use special programs or a control panel of your Wi-Fi router.
The Network/IP Scanner will show you all devices from your subnet, even those hidden. For these purposes, you can use the “Subnet Monitoring” tool from the MyLanViewer. This Network/IP Scanner is a powerful Netbios and LAN/Network IP address scanner for Windows, whois and traceroute tool, remote shutdown and Wake On LAN (WOL) manager, wireless network scanner, and monitor.
It will help you find all IP addresses, MAC addresses, and shared folders of computers on your wired or wireless (Wi-Fi) network. It supports remote shutdown, wake-on-LAN, lock workstation, logs off, sleep, hibernate, reboot and power off. Moreover, it can also view and access shared folders, terminate user sessions, disable shared folders, show netstat information and detect rogue DHCP servers.
- The very simple, smart, but old interface (UI).
- Supports shutdown, reboot, shutdown, etc. Remote
- Disable and manage Wake On LAN (WOL) remotely.
- Two methods of scanning (quick scan and full scan)
- Displays RTL, MAC address, National Identity Card dealer, hostname, etc.
- To view and access shared folders, log out of the user.
- LAN Messenger, Network Scanner, Monitoring.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Crack?
- Download this crack from the link given below.
- Right-click on the downloaded folder to extract the files.
- Click on the crack and run it normally.
- Paste the given keys where required.
- The installation process may take a few seconds.
- Do not run the program.
- Restart your PC.
- That’s all. Enjoy!
MyLanViewer 4.25.0 Crack Serial Key Latest Version 2021 here the link below